Our Terms & Conditions
By engaging the services of Newport Digital you agree to our terms and conditions as stated below
- It will be your responsibility to provide our designers with all the information they need to complete your project. This information includes logins, text, images, video, audio, contact details, etc.
- Large projects and maintenance will be billed once a month in advance.
- On smaller projects payment will be required upon signing of the proposal.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and electronic funds transfer.
- If your credit card is rejected, your work will be removed from the Internet.
- You MUST establish ONE point of contact (POC). The POC is the person from your company that will work directly with Newport Digital. The POC is essential. Having more than one POC can lead to confusion and extra development time.
- You will be notified by E-mail when we complete an update.
- We prefer E-mail communication to have a hard copy of design/work discussions. We realise that this may not always be appropriate and will schedule meetings as needed. You can always call in an emergency situation.
- You will be billed hourly for phone correspondences after the first hour. We are consultants and our time is valuable – just like yours. E-mail correspondence is free.
- When you send us E-mail, please use the subject WISELY! Please indicate the topic of the E-mail with the subject line. DON’T LEAVE THIS BLANK.
- For hourly priced work and maintenance you will be billed by the minute with a 15-minute minimum.
- If you require extra work over the original signed proposal, development time & associated costs will increase.
- You are responsible for your content, copy, and text. You can hire our copywriter if needed.
- We are not typists. Please send ALL of your content in such a manner that we can cut and paste it into your Web page. You can do this by directly typing into an E-mail or sending a .doc file as an attachment. Doing this speeds up the design process and eliminate typos and mistakes.
- Newport Digital employees are available by E-mail 24 hours a day and via phone by appointment 0405 437 427. Please leave a message for a callback. You can ALWAYS call if there is an emergency.
- If you are not timely in correspondence or delivering materials, your project will be delayed, as we take on new clients daily.
By engaging our services, you agree to our terms as well as understand them.